TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN NIGERIA
1. Oniru Beach in Lagos State
2. Agbokim Waterfall in Cross River State
3. Zuma Rock in Abuja
4. Lekki Conservation Centre in Lagos
5. Olumo Rock in Ogun state
6. Yankari Game Reserve in Bauchi
7. Agodi Gardens in Oyo
8. Nike Art Gallery in Lagos
9. Obudu Mountain Resort in Cross River
10. Awhum Waterfall in Enugu
11. Gashaki Gumpti National Park in Taraba
12. Queen Amina’s Wall in Kaduna
13. Oke Idanre Hill in Ondo
1. Oniru Beach is a privately owned beach that is located at the end of Kigali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island in Lagos State. It is a cool and fun place for relaxation, outings, romantic getaways and celebrations. The beach also has horse riding, you could enjoy the water waves and breeze.
2. Agbokim Waterfalls is situated in Etung local government in Cross River state. It is made up of seven streams which display a breathtaking cascade of fresh water flowing down a high cliff into the beautiful tropical rainforest. If you want a romantic getaway, you better try this place and the best time to visit Agbokim is during the rainy season.
3. Zuma Rock is in the north of Abuja which is the capital of Nigeria. It is often referred to as the seven wonders of Africa and it can be seen on the ₦100 note.
4. Lekki Conservation Centre was founded in 1990 by the Nigerian conservation foundation. It is a 78 hectare (190 acre) of land.
5. Olumo Rock is a mountain in south western Nigeria, it is located in the city of Abeokuta, Ogun state and it was normally used as a natural fortress during the tribal war in the 19th century. It is one of the significant representation of Egba nationalism. If you love hiking and always wanted to try it out, Olumo rock is the right place to do that.
6. Yankari Game Reserve is the country’s richest oasis which is located in the south central part of Bauchi State. It is the home of seven natural warm water springs, this is for those who want to enjoy nature, soak in wiki warm springs and go caving.
August 19, 2021
August 6, 2021
July 28, 2021
About Our Blog
We are so happy you’re here!! It's our desire to serve you with quality information on Real Estate, Tourism, and Business Setup; and it's our hope that you'll enjoy them.